Friday, May 7, 2010

We've been busy!!!

I've been wanting to get a post up getting caught up on all of Halle's activities!  She has been busy with school, soccer, softball, dance, and cheer!  She joined a singing group at her school and they had a performace a few months ago.  I was thrilled to get her in a little dress so here are some of my fave pics from the night!  I was super proud of her because their practices were before school and she never complained once about getting up early.  She has a FAB music teacher that does a great job with the kids! 





She is just starting softball so I will get more pics up of that once the season gets going.  She has dress rehearsal for dance this week!  Halle is in 5 dances at recital so it is a miracle if we make it to recital in June with all outfits intact!  She loves dance this year....loves it!  She moved up a couple of levels this year and is challenged more. She loves it!  She is one of the youngest ones in her classes....if not the youngest...but I think that has been good for her.  She does all of her classes on Tuesday nights and we get a 45 minute break in the middle where we get dinner with other moms and dots. I look forward to Tuesdays and spending time with her. She is growing up before my eyes.  She recently had cheer tryouts and placements. 


 Halle was thrilled to find out she moved up into the Junior division. She is so excited!  She gets to travel to more competitions this year......I nearly went into cardiac arrest reading the financial requirements, but we will get thru it!  I am really proud of her. She works really hard going to extra tumbling classes and open gyms to work on her skills.  She really loves it and I love to see her hard work pay off.  Cheer is a hardcore sport these days!  Those girls have to work so hard and be so athletic. We also took a trip to Mall of America and American Girl Doll Store. We had such a great time! 





It was so nice to get away. We met Greg's fam there and his Aunt and Uncle and cousin.  It was so nice!  We also had several people come up to us sharing their Cochlear Implant stories/connections....or asking us about what Landri's CI was. It was the first time since she has had her CI that we have traveled to a larger city and I couldn't believe how many great families we met thru starting conversations about Landris' CI.  I can't believe Halle is almost done with 3rd grade.....seriously?  It has been such a great year for her I wish I could freeze time.  She is growing too fast.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment