Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Our busy bee!

Halle has been so busy lately!  I am so proud of how hard she works at school and balances all of her outside activities.  She always has funny things to say.  She made up a new joke...."What did the pickle say to the hamburger?"  "You're HAM-larious!".  :-)  Makes me giggle!!  She has been making up new dances to songs, working on her back handsprings, doing a lot of crafts, planning her birthday party, and bonding with her sister.  She had a decaf mocha the other day (like mother like daughter) and she said "I think this mocha is making me overreact!" because she was in a chatty mood. Then she said, "mom, I think your mocha is making you under-react."  :-)  So funny!  She is so dramatic and I wouldn't have it any other way. The other day she got dressed for school and looked in the mirror and said, "I'm smokin' hot!".  She keeps us all sane and everything in perspective.  I love her.



                                                                      SNOW DAY!!! 





Playing a clown fish in the school musical!!! The forced smile is the humiliation of mom taking a picture of her in her class room in front of her friends. :-)


National Qualifying Cheer Competition in Des Moines!  Placed 3rd and received a bid to Nationals!


Greg and Landri have maybe seen enough cheer this year. :-)

Peace to all for a safe and happy holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment