Tuesday, December 8, 2009

One year bigger!

Landri turned 1 on Thanksgiving Day this year!  How appropriate as we have so many blessings to me thankful for this year.  Wow - what a difference a year makes!  Getting to know Landri over the last year has been so rewarding!  Here is what I know about Landri so far.....

  • Her favorite foods are cheese and cheetos
  • She is going to love junk food
  • Her favorite games are ball and playing with the dogs
  • Her favorite song is the itsy bitsy spider
  • Her favorite snuggle is having her legs rubbed
  • Her best friend is Halle
  • She loves to look at herself in the mirror
  • Her favorite sound is her own voice
  • She loves to dance
  • She can get anything she wants by tilting her head and smiling
  • She likes to be in the middle of everything
  • She is okay sitting back and being entertained too
  • Her favorite game with her sister is hide and seek
  • She has a precious laugh that makes me stop whatever I am doing
  • I love it when she rubs her head on my cheek
  • I love it when she wakes up with bed head
  • I love the two dimples in her shoulders
  • Watching her and her sister together can make any day perfect
  • Sweet
  • Brave and tough







No comments:

Post a Comment