Saturday, January 23, 2010

Halle turns 9 - by mom

Where does the time go?  Seriously.  I can not believe that Halle is 9.  It all goes so fast!  I feel like everytime I blink she is bigger.  I love every age with her, however I have to admit that I really loved it when she wanted to spend all her time with mom. :-) 



What I have learned about Halle so far...
  • She has a huge heart
  • She is always concerned about others' feelings
  • She is a caretaker
  • She is very expressive
  • She is very dramatic
  • She is great at imitating other voices and accents
  • She is a performer
  • She loves to be on a stage
  • She is a great dancer
  • Her favorite sports are soccer and cheerleading
  • She is a loyal Iowa Hawkeye fan!
  • She works at her own pace
  • She is smart and good at school
  • Her favorite things to do are cheer, make up dances, sing, be goofy, play on Webkinz, and watch movies.
  • She knows what her sister wants before I can even figure it out.
  • She loves animals and has a special place in her heart for all of her pets
  • She is always on the GO!
  • Her favorite food is crab legs
  • Her favorite drink.....because mom rarely lets her have it....is Mt. Dew.
  • She is a worrier, but likes to take risks all the same.
  • She prefers to play at home.
  • She is great at imitating scenes from movies
  • She is super funny
  • Her favorite color is green
  • She is 9 going on 16
  • She makes me smile
I love her










No comments:

Post a Comment