Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hey there sister girl!


I haven't posted much about the heart disorder that was found in Landri's last surgery.   I will post more information on that in future posts. Since this is a genetic disorder Halle had to go for an EKG today as well.  This process has really made me appreciate even more the bond that they will always share as sisters - so blessed!  Here are just a few of my favorite "sisterhood" pics........enjoy!





               Birthday!









I got your back!




Two peas in a pod!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. Your family looks so sweet. I'm counting down the days to Landri's CI activation with you. Landri is about the same age as my daughter, Lily. Her first birthday was November 8th. I don't know how your planning for her to wear her CIs, but we recently found a lady who makes great headbands to hold the CIs on the head without bending the ears. You can check out my blog to see pictures. Looking forward to following Landri's journey. www.lovingsweetlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete