Tuesday, October 13, 2009

This that and everything - it's our first post!!

Welcome to our blog! We are hoping this is a great way to document Landri's journey to hear and memories of Halle growing up - way too fast if I might add! Everytime I blink the girls are bigger!  Where are we at today? Let me get y'all caught up - the quick and easy version.  On Landri Goose - we go to the University of Iowa tomorrow to meet with our surgeon for an evaluation after the unexpected infection found during her first cochlear implant surgery.  We are hoping to get some better clarification on where we go from here. Specifically, we hope to find out if our surgeon plans to just finish the surgery on her right ear or also do the left ear in the same surgery.  We have a surgery date of November 5th.  I will post more on  what that means and what the process is from there for Landri to HEAR!  :-)  She is doing wonderful......scooting all over, waving, dancing, chatting......just the happiest baby!!!  Can you believe she is almost 1?

Halle Bean could not be any busier!  Seriously...the girl just keeps on going! Tonight she has a soccer game and a Hip Hop Dance class!  She is loving 3rd grade and so far has stayed healthy!  She is looking forward to her next Cheer Competition on November 1st!  She is full of comedy and I am hoping this blog will be a good place to capture all of her favorite one liners so that I never forget them!  She cracks me up and daily reminds me that Life is Good!

Okay...let me see if I can get this posted and stop back for more to come!  Never a dull moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment